Home FAQ
E-mail Print PDF

Mr David James (who has his PIT code) is the chief representative of a multinational in Vietnam. The representative office is implementing tax compliance such as deduction, declaration and payment for taxable income of Mr. James. However Mr. James prefers to pay PIT himself instead of paying via Representative Office. Is this acceptable?

E-mail Print PDF

Mrs. Lan works for a representative office of a Singaporean company. Recently, Mrs. Lan takes maternity leaves of 4 months in a year and receives an allowance from social insurance fund for that period. Is this allowance subjected to PIT deduction?

E-mail Print PDF

An Australian company has recently opened a representative office in Vietnam. The Company is a foreign contractor who signed a consulting & engineering supervision contract with HCMC Urban Management Committee. In this case, is the Australian company considered a legal entity in Vietnam? Can the Company's representative office pay foreign contractor tax (FCT) in accordance with the FCT regulations  on contractors that do not implement Vietnamese Accounting System?

E-mail Print PDF

Is a representative office required to register for its tax code? And if yes, is the representative office to file its tax report at local tax authority?


Contact Us

Level 2, Kinh Do Building
292 Tay Son Road, Dong Da District
Tel: +8424 38 567 777
Hotline: 09 43 42 8998
Fax: +844 3 944 6455

Ho Chi Minh City
Level 3, Loc Phat Building,
68 Bach Dang Street,
Ward 2, Tan Binh District
Tel: +848 3990 7777
Hotline: 09 4241 8998

Email to Vietsourcing